Who can practice Yoga?
Anybody! You only have to be able to breathe. Yoga is not about bodily contortions or becoming a human pretzel. Yoga is an approach to physical and mental health, well-being and personal growth.
You don’t have to be a hippie to enjoy yoga. You can be a corporate cubicle inhabitant or a process room dweller or a maintenance nomad who seeks the healthy stretch, rest and release provided by yoga; or a health nut who seeks to maintain a healthy lifestyle; or perhaps you seek to satisfy your curiosity. Regardless of your reasons, you have a place in yoga. It’s finding a place in you to practice it.
- Sign up in the Registration Sheet. Registration is first come, first serve.
- PAR-Q & You Clearance Form
- Read thoroughly, complete, and sign.
- Obtain a note from your physician for any serious injury / illness or if pregnant.
- Submit clearance form (and note from physician, if applicable) to the instructor at your first class to participate.
- A 4-Class Pass costs $24. Payment is required at first class.
- Cash and cheques accepted. Please make cheques payable to the Instructor’s name.
- Sign up for 4-Thursday classes.
- Venue: Training Room
The Yoga Class
Once you have completed the above guidelines, obtain a copy of:
The first class on May 23 will be 15 minutes longer from 12 to 1:15 pm allowing for practitioners, as a class, to ask questions relevant to yoga. This will be done before and after the class. The Q&A is ideal for Beginners as a group, being the pilot yoga class in the company. The rest of the classes will be an hour long.
See you at class.